Monday, June 23, 2008

Are We There Yet?

Holy Canoli! Am I almost done being pregnant? Tyler's ready, I'm ready, and it sure seems like Landon is getting uncomfortable!! No, no... really I have nothing to complain about. My pregnancy has been a dream pregnancy it think the heat has just been getting to me... not to mention my uncontrollable bladder! I'm really getting to be great at maneuvering around our house in the dark, if you know what I mean!
So... my bags are packed, the camera batteries are charged, we've set up the nursery, and we now have chosen our pediatrician. I think we're ready to go...

4 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Your day to no longer be pregnant will be here before you know it...trust me. And even if you go past your due date like I did, once it is all said and done it is worth the wait. I hope everything is going well for you and that you aren't getting too impatient to no longer be pregnant! Who did you pick for your pediatrician?

Brandis said...

My camera batteries are charged & ready too. Let's get the show on the road. :)

JenW said...

you are totally gonna get there, any day and then you'll really be having fun:) i'm so excited for you guys, i hope it all goes well!

Kristen said...

Good luck lady!! I can't tell you how excited I am for you!! Since we didn't get to hang out before we had our babies, lets try for after!! :) I can't believe how fast that went by!!! Hope you stay feeling well!