Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How We Got Started

Tyler and I met when I was a sophomore in high school. We had a mutual friend so we saw each other every now and then. We became closer friends just before his mission and we wrote throughout those two years. About six months before he came home we realized that we wanted to date when he got home. The day after Tyler got home (June 9, 2006) he called me to set up a date for the following day... but of course I could not wait! I invited him to Brenley's (my little sister) dance recital that night, and we've been together ever since!



We were engaged on August 19, 2006 and were married January 5, 2007! We are both going to ASU - Tyler majoring in Marketing, I'm majoring in Nursing - and living in the family housing and loving it. Tyler loves finding new ways to make our home more enjoyable. We got Joe Boxer in January this year, and we found out that I was pregnant this last December! We look forward to Landon Kirk's arrival in the beginning of July!
Our loving dog, Joe Studly Boxer, is an AKC registered purebred boxer (hence the name Joe). We plan on dressing him up as a boxer with a slick robe and Joe Boxer boxer shorts. He'll look great. He about 6 months old now and already weighs almost 50 pounds. He is going to get huge!!!

1 comment:

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

Joe is so cute!! I miss you guys. Tyler I forgot to tell you the other day... Happy Father's Day. I am so excited for you two.