Thursday, June 12, 2008

What We're Up to Lately

Tyler has been busy improving our home, like usual, since work as a school bus driver ended at the end of May. He has also been on the search for a job that is more along the lines of his business major. He's had great perseverance and I'm glad that he's not just become a depressed couch potato! I love that Tyler is goal oriented. He's an amazing husband and is always willing to serve... even though I am asking for help more and more each day. It's been fun to see him around little kids lately. He's really going to be a terrific dad.

I just switched companies that I work for, but I'm still doing respite and hab for my cousins, Tia and Tyler. It is definitely a rewarding job. I love the closeness I feel with Kevin, Shawnie, Tia, Tyler, and Max!! When I'm not with them I'm usually at home. I'm pretty much a hermit. My favorite social interaction is being with my husband and Joe. Right now I have been working on finishing my application to ASU's nursing school, and everything that goes with that ordeal. I'm really looking forward to my baby shower this Saturday (thanks to my Aunt Debbie and Terry)!! I have been having fun working on Landon's room. It's a great way to pass the time!

Joe is going to obedience and agility school. He's doing great, but he is the class clown. He mostly spends his day moping around the house... probably a mixture of boredom because it's too hot to play outside and our house is pretty small. Poor guy! Joe is growing like crazy!! Right now he looks like Bambi because his legs are so long. He is so dang cute!

Landon has been moving around like crazy. He seems like he's ready to come out, and that's fine with me! Only 3 weeks left and we all can't wait! Folding Landon's little clothes has been so fun. I just can't wait to be able to put him in the little outfits! We have really been blessed as far as help with baby things. My parents purchased Landon's crib, and a sweet woman from Tyler's mission bought us our stroller/car seat and the changing table. Tyler had a baby shower thrown for him at work, and my friend Melissa threw me a shower just recently... and I got a pedicure!! We are so thankful for all the help!

7 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

cute! Watch out- you'll get addicted to the blog.... it will call to you... hee hee. Happy Early Father's Day to Tyler!

Brandis said...

Ha, ha, you have a blog! it's okay, it happens to all of us moms at some point. :)

Kristen said...

Hey!! I totally added you to our blog!! How is the pregnancy going? It is coming so fast huh?? I still have a handful of weeks left, but we're getting really excited!! I love that wedding picture, and your dog is so adorable!

Noelle said...

Hey Heather! Congrats on the blog! It's a lot of fun!

Clarissa B. said...

Hey Heather! Im loving your blog! You are so cute! I can't wait for you to have your baby! :)

Busy Browns said...

Super Cute! Tyler when you find out how to add music could you let me know. I asume that you'll have all this blog stuff figured out befor I do! Love you guys!- Holli

TAG + 1 said...

So glad you joined the blogging world... now that we've moved from the ward we can still see what's happining with your growing family.
Travis and Alicia Goldman