Monday, July 28, 2008

The Traveling Huish Family




Landon has been quite a traveler since he's joined our family! My mom and sister came to stay with us for the first week and half then we packed up and headed for Snowflake to spend some time with Tyler's family. We had such a nice time! It was nice and cool... we were all able to sit on the porch and watch the rain. Joe loved running free in the backyard all day! He even made some dog friends. He ran off for the first time with his "friends" and was gone for a while so my father-in-law and I took the 4 wheeler out to search and rescue! We drove around for a while before I spotted a lonely, lost little boxer. After he realized he knew us I think he was relieved to be found. The other dogs had left him and he was a little shaken up. My father-in-law picked him up and held him on the the 4 wheeler while I drove us home! It was so fun! I married into such a great family! We really enjoyed being there! Here's a picture of our family and Landon being cuddled by his uncle Spencer!

1 comment:

Clarissa B. said...

so adorable! you guys are so cute! you are like wonder woman, you always impress me!

Heather didn't put this on her blog but Landon was born on monday and then they both came to church on Sunday! She is amazing!