Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures and Stories!!





















So here's some pictures... just trying to get them all out there so I can stay "caught up!" So, from bottom to top... Tyler and Landon hanging out on the couch (sleeping was all Landon did for the first week of his life!) The next is a picture of Joe hanging out on my mom's blow up mattress while she was staying at our house. Every morning I would walk out and find Joe curled up, and on occasion sprawled out, next to my mom on the mattress. He loved to snuggle up next to her. This created some pretty funny moments like when Joe flew off the mattress when someone got on it (I can't remember who) or maybe it was someone flew off when Joe got on? I can't remember but we had a good time! :)
The next picture up is hard to see but it's Landon when he was strapped to a billiruben belt for having some serious jaundice issues. We had to keep him in his bassinet with this big light around his belly all day for the first week or so. As you can see he looked like a little glow worm! It was sad because I wanted to snuggle him but he's doing good now.
Then we have my dad holding him! When we went to Snowflake we spent one evening in Holbrook with my family because my dad hadn't seen Landon yet and my Grandma Dulcie was there too!
The top two pictures are of my Grandma Dulcie holding Landon! It was so good to see her! I never knew that she is AMAZING with babies. As soon as we walked in I just passed him off to her and he was perfectly content! My grandma is the best! It was nice to sit down and talk to her, she's so full of love and great advice!



No comments: