Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bath Time







I can't say how happy I am that Landon's umbilical cord finally fell off!! Now he can enjoy baths! We put him in his tub for the first time and he seemed to like it! Tyler usually does the scrubbing and I do the drying, lotioning and snuggling! This has been great for getting Landon to sleep at night (as long as we do it later at night). I'm so glad that Landon takes good baths, its a fun time for the whole family... as you can see Joe is very involved! Sorry about the pictures I couldn't figure out how to delete them so I could turn them around!

2 comments:

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Yeah!! I am just waiting for her cord to fall off!! She loves having her hair washed (totally my daughter!!!)so i cant wait to give her the first real bath!!!