Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whistle While You Work


I finally got the chance to clean! Hallelujah! Last night was SOOO long! Landon would not fall asleep and stay asleep! Just as soon as I would be ready to lay him down his eyes would pop open! Needless to say I was exhausted when I finally got into bed this morning at 5:30! Landon slept all morning which gave me a chance to sleep a little then get some cleaning done! I swept the house and got the mop water ready so I could mop the house. I put on some socks, then put socks on Joe so I wouldn't have paw prints dried to my floor like always! So, here's Joe in some little socks that I wouldn't be able to use for Landon (they came with little blue ribbons, not so manly). So, Landon woke up just as I started to mop, and since he hadn't eaten for four hours I figured I better stop and feed him. Maybe I'll mop next week?

3 comments:

JenW said...

that whole cleaning thing is WAY overrated:) just kidding, it's definitely a learning process..it took me so long to figure out how to get a shower when i had kids, much less how to clean the house! you are doing great!

dulcie said...

hey sweet grand daughter, did anyone ever tell you, that you are a crackup. you'll get the hang of this whole motherhood thing someday. i'm still working on it. love you and your darling pictures, gma d

Clarissa B. said...

haha that is too cute! your awesome!