Sunday, October 5, 2008

Family Update


This is Landon's little toy that I keep writing about! We are so excited that he's starting to play and interact! We are going to start practicing rolling over this week! :) Woo hoo!!

So... here's a little update on the rest of the family...

Tyler is busy with school. He's taking 16 credits

at ASU this semester. Phew! Business school seems intense! He is currently sitting on the couch studying for tomorrow's test. I love his drive!! He is a great example of hard work! He has an amazing talent to get the job done, even if he really, REALLY doesn't want to do it! Right now he's not particularly enjoying school. I think that as he gets the basics of marketing down he will start to enjoy it a whole lot more. He always says that his problem is that he would like to do too many different things. He has so many interests and he is pretty much great at everything he tries! This has really started to frustrate him because he would like to try everything but know that he needs to choose something! :) I just look at him and smile to myself! He's a great guy and I know that whatever he does he will do well! I just want him to be happy!

I spend my weekdays at my aunt's house. I'm pretty certain that I have the greatest job ever. I do respite and habilitation with my cousins! I love hanging out with my aunt and being in their home. I am taking my last nursing pre-requisite online from GCC, and am waiting to hear from ASU as to whether or not I've been accepted into the Spring 09 nursing school. I'm excited!! I am ready to go through school. I've wanted to be a nurse for so long! Plus, the sooner I get done the sooner I'll be able to work a little and spend more time with my little family!

Joe is anxious to repopulate the earth with little boxers... we'll leave it at that.... He loves the dog park, and he's a great swimmer (funny looking, but great). He loves to run around our new "grass." - We just moved into a larger home on campus so we have a new grass patch outside our back door. He also enjoys licking Landon and sticking his toys on people's laps.

7 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Landon is getting so big! He is a cutie! It's only going to get more fun as his little personality starts to show.
We really do need to get together.

McGee said...

Heather your little family is so CUTE! I can't believe how big Landon is already! time flies by so fast! I know what you mean when your hubby can't decide for sure on what they want to go to school for! Lance is going through the same thing! lol We still need to do lunch sometime! I think that would be so fun! Glad to hear Landons sleeping through the night! That must be sooo nice! I know my sister Kristy was so excited when my niece started too! well hopefully i'll talk to you soon! hope you have a great day!
love,
Brittany

JenW said...

i am so glad you've been able to discover what is up with landon so you can get him some help! that milk/dairy intolerance is HARD on mom! man, i am sorry but i know it will help in the end! good for you for being a good persistent mommy! and you look so cute in that pic with landon!

Lehyla said...

Heather I love you and miss you. Your family is so cute and it's really fun/cool to read about it. I also miss our heart to hearts :)

Kristen said...

Hey lady! I love the pictures. I am so glad to hear that you guys are doing well!!! Your little one is adorable!! When can we hang out!?

Traci Butler said...

Your little boy is so cute! Aren't little boys the best? It looks like you guys are doing good... and I thought that little video of Tyler, Preston, Brent and Jonathan was pretty funny :)

Kacie said...

Im SOOO sorry we missed you guys this weekend Heather! Koby's brother got married and we didn't have one second to ourselves. But please next time you come let me know and we can definetly do something. By the way...you look great in that picture above! (Wish I looked that good)