Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little Landino

Little quirks about Landon:
*He has to sleep on his side... in the shape of a backwards "C" (see picture for visual)
*He loves to get his diaper changed - probably because it involves the removal of clothing, and he really loves to be naked.
*He likes to lean to the right side every time he sits in his little rocker. We are constantly sitting him back straight and slightly to the left but he always finds a way to lean.
*He chews on his tongue and reminds me of a cow chewing the cud. Actually, he'll chew on anything he can get near his mouth!
*His armpits sweat!! Is that normal? It's not like I dress him in long sleeves and sweats! What's the deal?
*He rubs his eyes with his little fists when he gets tired! I love this! Its sooo cute.


This was so funny. I wish I would have captured it on camera a little sooner... Tyler was holding Landon and talking with our friend Jay and Landon fell asleep in Tyler's arms while he was sitting up! As soon as I got the camera, of course, Landon woke up.
Here's a random shot of Landon... just hanging out!!

No comments: