Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blayze and Landon

Here's my nephew Blayze!! My little sis, Bren, and I got to watch our two nephews, Titan and Blayze a couple weeks ago. So, of course Brenley feeds the youngest an Oreo. Hello! That was a mess! How cute though? Huh? I have got the two cutest nephews ever! I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of Titan! Holli's boys are so fun!

Here's Landon watching something on the TV - probably Baby Einstein! What a goofy kid! He's already a TV addict. Perhaps I'm a terrible mother, but I've got to get ready for the day somehow!! I love how is into sitting up these days. Although, its a little tough when he wants to sit up while he's strapped into his car seat and I'm driving down the road! He has his wonderful ways of letting me know that he's not happy with the restrictions!
Landon is quite the little drooler. I'm scared with all this drooling and chewing we're going to be seeing some baby teeth soon. Yikes. I'm not ready to be bitten! I guess at least I'm not longer nursing (thanks to Landon's many allergies).


2 comments:

Brandis said...

I love the pics of him chillin' on the couch. :)

rachel said...

Heather this is soo cute!! He looks so grown up. I keep picturing him as this little newborn. . . time goes way too fast.