Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Time with Grandpa

Tyler's dad came into town on business but stopped by to visit! I don't know why, but every time he comes Landon will not smile, the little stinker! This time grandpa came while Landon was sleeping. My plan was to have a nice well rested boy to see his grandpa but he just kept sleeping and sleeping so we helped him wake up. Perhaps that was not the best idea we ever had. At least there was no screaming, there was just no smiles. Bummer.
Look at those big cheeks!
As you can see, Joe was thoroughly jealous of the attention everyone was showing to Landon. I love this look of sadness and disgust as poor little Joey is outcast.
Tyler- just loving being a dad! Every now and then Tyler just asks to take Landon for the day! i love this - I am able to go to work and spend more time playing with my cousins and Tyler is able to get in some good 1 on 1 time with Landon. I can only imagine how much fun they have! Tyler loves to play with Landon, and it seems to be mutual.
I guess this baby loving trait is in the Huish bloodline! When we went up to Snowflake last weekend everyone loved to play with Landon! I'm so glad! I'm sure he loved all the attention and love. Tyler has a great family and I'm so glad to be part of it!


3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Aw poor Joe. I was cracking up at your last post - It seriously looks like Landon is just kicking back on the couch enjoying his shows! ha ha I love it!

Kristen said...

I can give you tips on flying!! No problem. She has now done if 4 times, she's a pro! :) Call me any time!

Danielle Christene said...

Hey girly. I got my program, thanks for sendin' it to me and holdin' on to it all these years! I am glad someone was on top of things. Hopefully it will help my little situation! Haha. Anyway, happy birthday last Friday :) Hope it was a good one! Talk to ya later.