Monday, May 17, 2010

Out of Africa

Okay... I know that my blog is sad right now.... The problem is that it was discouraging to log on and see the fun things people were doing and how cute their blogs are and all the cute pictures when I haven't been able to make the time to do any of those things. I figure that I better get back on board with this so that I have it for memory sake! After all... its not that I don't have super cute pictures of our little family! :)

Here is our spring break trip to Out of Africa!

Always a pusher and never the passenger!

Did you know that 1 ostrich egg is the equivalent of 12 dozen chicken eggs?
(At least that's what I think the tour guide said)

Here is Pilgrim the friendly giraffe that we fed! Landon loved this guy!


Getting ready for the Safari Tour ride



Of course we are surrounded by amazing animals and Landon is in love
with the big Tonka Trucks!
We absolutely loved our little African trip!
It was nice to get away and just spend time together. Too often Tyler and I have been just seeing each other in the evenings after work and school. We do our homework then go to bed. We really needed this time to bond as a family! I am grateful that I have been blessed with
two fantastic guys in my life!

2 comments:

Reese said...

Your baby is SO BIG!! It sounds like things are well with you down in QC :)

BLACKBURNS said...

Heather you have been quite the busy woman/wife/mom/student/Hab provider/friend/primary chorister(did I miss anything)...so I think we can understand why updating your blog didn't make it to the top of your list ;) You guys are so dang cute, in all your family pictures.