Monday, May 17, 2010

Project: Yard

So fixing up our house has been our on going project this last year. Tyler and I have started SO many projects... and most of them are still in the works! Hence... there haven't been any
pictures of our new house since we moved... Oops!
Well... Here is one of the projects we are getting closer to finishing... the YARD!
We have been blessed with so much help on this project!

Here is Landon hanging out with his Uncle Eric (Ewik). They are great pals!

Tyler striking a pose! ;)

Naturally... Brenley and I were sent off to get more gloves and drinks for Tyler and Eric!


Tyler and Eric digging the trenches for our sprinkler system. Eric and Brenley took of a whole day to come and labor in our yard! They are so amazing! I am inspired by their selfless service!



Landon was just happy to be outside! He is so much like Tyler!



My boys!

Even my wonderful pregnant friend Asheli helped! She's amazing!
So the yard now has a sprinkler system and the concrete has been poured around the area for the grass. Tyler has constructed a big planter box, and will soon begin another one. Landon and I spent one day planting flowers. We put in grass plugs as a family so hopefully... someday... it will start growing! :) Maybe next time SOD! At least we are getting close to the
end of this big project!

2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha oh my gosh he is a little Tyler! :) Glad to see you guys are doing well!

BLACKBURNS said...

I love how you updated!! Woo! Your yard is coming along great..YOU & LANDO DID A FANTASTIC JOB on those flowers.