Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Cold sore from ____

Tyler got the worst cold sore ever. A half dollar would barely cover the blistering, scabbing sore that plagues the upper left side of his mouth. I think he got it from one I had on my nose.

Well, when Tyler gets sick, everything gets sick -- his immune system can't keep up. So he first started with the cold sore - attack 1 -- and the immune system was wiped out. In came the flu for a nasty three day blow, and finally a cold that has left a sinus infection and a dried out, cracking nose, bleeding randomly throughout the day.

Sorry, no pictures for this post; I couldn't bare sharing knowing that you may loose your lunch when confusing Tyler's face for an outer-orbit shot of Mars!!!

--;)--

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Saw your baby ticker! ;) congrats! And sorry Tyler. Your cold sore sounds really......yucky.

Brandis said...

I was pretty much going to say the same thing. Tyler, I hope you feel better soon and YAY for Huish #2! :)

Tyler and Heather said...

Haha....Tyler is a funny guys... I love when he takes over my blog and adds a few touches of his own. Yeah.... his cold sore is awful. He is in so much pain. As a cold sore getter I have never experienced one that has grown to such great proportion! Thanks for the congrats... I was just about to make the official post announcing the pregnancy....