Monday, July 19, 2010

Yes it is True....

Landon is going to be a big brother! I'm pregnant once again! We are very excited! Seeing as how Landon came while we were not trying to get pregnant I thought it would be fun to try and plan this little one.... I decided that January would be the month for us. That would make the birthdays 6 months apart. I figured that if Tyler and I ever had anymore children I would simply fill in the other gaps.... April then October.... we shall see.... at the moment we are thinking we are done! Then believe it or not the planning worked! We got pregnant the week I wanted us to and now we are hoping that this baby doesn't come too early and is born on our anniversary.... or New Years!
Anyway... that's the scoop for now! Just thought I better put it out there before people start wondering why I am putting on the weight!
PS Holy Canoli It is so true (at least for me) that you show sooner earlier! Golly I feel huge!

6 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Sara said...

Congratulations Heather!! How exciting to have things work out the way you want :)

Danielle Christene said...

Congratulations. That is so exciting! I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. When did you come to Out of Africa?? That is right by us!

Trish @ Dream On Momma said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! How fun. :)

CGray said...

Well, how wonderful for you guys! I'm excited to hear what you're going to have. Good luck with everything and happy pregnancy!

I think that's how we got a boy first: planning.

punky said...

congrats guys!! :) :)