Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Landon's June Faces

Landon has such a funny personality! He has always been a pretty serious little guy but he has some fun faces! Of course I can never catch any on camera but here were a few of his fun faces in June!
Ahh yes... the "cheese" smile... I'm hoping that this one doesn't come out too often when we get our family pictures done soon!

I'm not sure what this is from but this is the face he gives Tyler and me when we ask him to do something that he doesn't want to but knows that he's not going to get away with it.
PS... Please don't judge the kitchen cabinets... they are in the process of being stained... the very long process that has been going on since we moved into our house!

This is where Landon decided to eat his lunch one day! He was so proud of himself it was cracking me up! Despite the fact that we don't like him eating outside the kitchen I let it slide! I just couldn't help it!



He loves accessories... sometimes this makes me worry. It's not just the sunglasses he's into... necklaces... headbands.... the works. I do worry a little that if I have a girl that I'm going to have to do some serious Boy socializing with Lando. For now its fun... He would definitely choose a truck or ball over a headband so I am safe for now I think!

1 comment:

Reese said...

CUTE PICTURES! Does Landon have a mustache in one of those? SO FUNNY!! Love the cabinets :) a good reminder that life is a process :)

And the accessories - TOTALLY normal!! It's just part of being human. He'll figure out later on which accessories go with which gender. My mom has pictures of my brothers (much older than Landon btw) dressed all kinds of funny/(what one would call girly) that was in grade school, they went on in HS to be jocks and one was QB of the football team and homecoming king... another was in the Seminary presidency and wrestled, the other wrestled, and well, him? He listened to pantera and all kinds of awful music. Not anymore though :)

Anyway, bla bla bla point is, it's just a phase, don't make too much fuss over it (or it might stick in unhealthy ways), laugh about it and move on!!

Loving the pictures!

And hey, you're expecting #2!! We should get together and chat!!