Tuesday, August 10, 2010

July Randomness

So July seemed like a very long month!
Here is Lando sporting a winter hat that is too small for him as well as a pull-up (which he absolutely loves... more on that later...) just driving his truck around like no body's business!
Side note.... I think it is fascinating how boys seemed to be wired to understand cars... Whenever we are driving Landon points out other peoples cars... not just by the color or size... the actual model! The other day a white Equinox pulled up next to us and Landon was so excited that there was Mom's car! He's amazing!












We had a fun 4th of July. Landon and I went to the ward breakfast while Tyler was working. We managed to lay low until Landon was walking on the bench of a table and fell between the two... then everyone noticed us! :) Oh man. Once again I believe I'm in the running for Mother of the Year!
Sunday night we got together with Holli and Brenley's families and went out to watch fireworks! Landon learned how to use the camera while we were waiting and proceeded to give himself a photo shoot of his face. Now he loves the camera and always wants to take pictures! Maybe he will have a natural talent! :) Or maybe he is a 2 year old that likes to investigate like all the rest!

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

He is such a cutie! And I don't know if I'm the lone ranger here but I STILL can't figure out who he looks like more. I can DEFINITELY see Tyler in there, but I see you in his face too! Can't wait to see what #2 looks like (AND to see what you're having!).

(And you are an awesome mom by the way. There is just no way moms with boys can keep them under wraps at all times. They are destined to be injured as they explore the world in only the way that little boys can).

M&L said...

Man, how fun! Haha, and Mommy of the year award would really go to you and I have a good lead on the worst mommy of the year award so no worries! I think everyone secretly hopes we are sick for church on Sundays. Gianna is just too "spirited" to sit still and not scream. Good thing she's cute and I love her! :)

BLACKBURNS said...

Your baby ticker is almost ticked (tocked?) out!!