Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lucky Number 8

8 OBSESSIONS

* Tyler - I've been so blest to have him, he takes great care of our little family
* Kissing Landon - I was sitting in a class and I guess I kept kissing his cute little head because a lady leaned over and said "It's hard to keep from kissing them isn't it?"
* Joe Studly Boxer
* Milk - Landon is Milk and Protein intolerant and I can't tell you how badly I miss dairy! :(
* The Batchelor/Batchelorette - I was in the hospital on the last Bachelorette's finaly so I was desperate to get ahold of my aunt's copy of it as soon as I got back to my senses.
* I love to organize and clean my house.
* Reading blogs - I need to get better at keeping mine up to date
* Young Women stuff

8 WORDS OR PHRASES I USE OFTEN
* I love you babe
* Are you kidding me?
* "like" - I'm working on getting rid of this bad habit
* Laaaaandon - As he screams in the car
* You are SO cute (to Landon)
* I don't know
* "Uhhh" I think I say that every time I have to wake up to feed Landon
* Oops

8 THING I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
* Go on a mission with my love
* Live in the house that Tyler is constantly designing
* Go on a cruise
* Take a church history tour
* Finish School (sometimes it seems like it will never end)
* Go to law school
* Ride an elephant
* Ride on an old-fashon horse-drawn sleigh through the snow on a wintery evening with Tyler!

8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED

*I can't try and live someone elses life.
*You can burn boiled eggs
*Be patient through trials
*Joe is a sneaky dog
*Differences between Landon's cries
*How to cross-stitch
*How to make Melissa's pepperoni lasagna... Mmmmmmmmm
*Family ties are a lot stronger than ties with your friends

8 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO GO
*Tyler and I would LOVE to go to Hawaii
*Nauvoo
*Missouri, to visit my Granparents, and my Great-grandparents.
*The San Diego Temple
*London, England
*The Carribean
*This really cool boat hotel I saw in California
*Virginia

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT OR NEED
*I definently need more sleep
*I could use more time (for eating, showering, painting my toenails, you know... basic nessesities as well as visiting teaching, home teaching, and interviews with my young women)
*I would love some new clothes, heck... I would settle for some new undershirts - all in good time I suppose
*I need to start my exercise routine again so I can have some muscle tone in my body
*I need to write in my journal
*I want scrapbook materials
*I want to be a better communicator with my husband
*I want to see my mom and dad and my sisters

8 PEOPLE I TAG
*Yolanda
*Stephanie
*Nikki
*Ashley
*Shawnie
*Chelsea
*Holli
*Jennifer

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I appreciate you tagging me...I think, but I'm not up for it. 8 things on each subject? way too much...but good job updating your blog...it's always nice to see. :)