Saturday, October 4, 2008

Landon at 8 weeks

Here's Tyler and Landon at 8 weeks. He was really starting to fill out! In the top picture Tyler was hanging out with Landon during "tummy time." The bottom picture is Landon taking a nap on ole mom and dad's bed. For some reason he sleeps really well on OUR bed! :) Wow, that pacifier looks really big, now it looks so small. In fact we need to get him some new ones! I'm so surprised at how fast he is growing! This week I pulled out the 3-6 month clothes and got them washed! It was so fun to put new little outfits on him! I think he's been more comfortable because they're not skin tight! He doesn't look so fat! Yea!!
I'm so grateful that he's doing so good. He's been so much fun! 8 weeks was about the time he started to smile and now he smiles even more! I love spending time with him, and I love being a mom!