Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inch By Inch


Sorry the movie is so dark... I havn't figured how to upload video from our actual video camera so this is just the regular one...


So here's our little inchworm. He started crawling March 21st!! He is a little on the turtle speed though. He will go a little then he's back down on his belly investigating things, then back up, then down.... on and on. Now that he's getting the hang of it he is such a little busy body! There is no more just sitting and relaxing he always wants to be on the go or studying something. Its amazing how much he loves to figure things out.



Another couple of things.... we started him on Stage 3 baby food but of course he just prefers to eat whatever we are eating. He LOVES to chew!!
He just got his two top teeth for a total of four! Also, two more are coming in on the bottom.... I can't wait for them all to be in so I will get a good nights sleep for the first time in many, many months!



On a different note... it looks like we are going to be closing our house before the beginning of the month, so yes.... that would be in the next couple of days!! :) Yeah! Tyler and I seriously need to get on the ball with our packing efforts. It is still so weird to think that we're buying a house and moving. I am really going to miss our ward and all of our friends!! However, I am a huge advocate of change! I love meeting new people, trying out new things (except for strange foods), rearrainging and reorganizing all of our stuff!! Finally, a backyard for Joe... and CARPET!! Ahh... YES! I cannot wait! :)



Speaking of Joe.... Here is a picture I took yesterday when I saw him hanging out in a chair outside. I swear he must think he's human... Also, a quick update on him... It looks like he has done his job. His girlfriend is pregnant, from what we understand!! :) Oh, I love puppies! We chose to get pick of the litter so that Holli (my big sister) and her family could pick one out!! I can't wait to see them!







3 comments:

Stephanie Shumway said...

cute! We will sure miss you guys!!! I'm sorry I was such an idiot at the store the other day!! I felt completely and totally dumb! It was good to see your cute family though!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Aw I'm so sad to see you guys go, but I'm not gonna lie. I'm so jealous that you're going to have carpet ;). Landon will love it I'm sure. I bet he'll really be picking up the crawling speed at that point, just watch!

Congrats on the family Joe! :)

McGee said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing better! being sick is no fun! How exciting on moving into a house! its so much fun! i agree we should get together! i can't believe how big Landon is already! its crazy how fast they grow! what a cute family!